This page has moved to a new address.

Kick Off - A Fresh Start

Strong Football by Coach CP: Kick Off - A Fresh Start

This page has moved to a new address.

Kick Off - A Fresh Start

Strong Football by Coach CP: Kick Off - A Fresh Start

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kick Off - A Fresh Start

Well I have a job and I have a new school where I am coaching up in the suburbs of Chicago. I have no internet, so its tough to update. But I am adding an app for my iphone so I can give some input, although diagrams will be tough to come by.

I hope to soon explore more two tight end sets and the trio (trips open) advantage that offensive coordinators can utilize.

So I look forward to talking to you all a bit more often! Until next time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home