This page has moved to a new address.

Black Defense

Strong Football by Coach CP: Black Defense

This page has moved to a new address.

Black Defense

Strong Football by Coach CP: Black Defense

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Black Defense

Dear readers,

This blog started as I continue my research on the darkside, aka defensive football. Understanding that teaching fosters one's learning, I decided to do a blog that will help me understand the "other" side of the ball.

As for the reasons for the title, add black to my team's primary color (blue) and it equals a heck of a lot of pain for the opponent. When I envision a terrific defense, I see one that makes an offense bleed and scrape to get every yard. I see ball carriers getting beaten before they get past the line of scrimmage. That is a menacing defense for me.

Finally, I hope you will stick around and we can share with one another. I plan on learning way more from you guys in your comments and critiques than I do from my research. I will focus primarily on the 4-3/4-4 looks, since that is what we will primarily run this year. But that doesn't mean I won't post other things that perk my interest. If there is a subject you really want to discuss on here, shoot me a comment or message on this thing.

Thanks,
Coach Pete

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2010 at 10:11 PM , Anonymous Todd said...

Great blog Coach. I've enjoyed the reading so far. I'll keep reading. I am a fan of all things football and will continue to check in on your site. We do a video blog on our site at www.chiefpigskin.com. Check it out and let me know what you think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home