This page has moved to a new address.

Just a Heads Up

Strong Football by Coach CP: Just a Heads Up

This page has moved to a new address.

Just a Heads Up

Strong Football by Coach CP: Just a Heads Up

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just a Heads Up

I just wanted to give you all a heads up on my absence recently. I'm getting married on May 28th, so... times are hectic at the moment. I promise I'll resurface with more consistent football coaching content after that. I'm really hoping to find time to get at least one more e-newsletter our and a few more posts before the wedding.

In the meantime, honestly, check this camp out. Here is the facebook link. This OL camp is run by a good friend and former teammate of mine and I strongly believe this camp is going to be awesome. Visit the FIST football camp by clicking here! I highly encourage you to check it out and share it with your teammates. You may visit his Twitter at Twitter.com/FISTOLine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home